We are looking for a social media marketing intern to manage the social media content calendar for Dallas Heroes Project (DHP). The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, digital/social media, and social impact. Candidate must be located in Dallas. This is an unpaid internship. Time commitment is 3 months, approx. 10-15 hours per week.
- Creating a monthly content calendar for social channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) centered around our selected DHP hero and his/her non-profit while maintaining the tone and personality of the DHP brand ○ Managing all published content (images, video and written)
- Working with DHP photo journalist to create interesting and original content ○ Monitoring, listening and responding to users
- Scheduling content on the Hootsuite platform
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Running digital ad campaigns on Google Adwords
- Bi-weekly reporting on social media engagement, audience growth, demographic trends, etc.
- Analyzing social media industry trends so that DHP content remains current & relevant
- Overseeing design (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, etc.).
- Website design is a bonus skillset
About Dallas Heroes Project
Dallas Hero’s Project celebrates local heroes, educating citizens on critical issues facing the city, and enables citizens to take social action to make a positive impact in the city of Dallas. Each month we pick 1 hero, a person making a positive impact in our city. Then we try to learn everything about that hero’s organization and cause to figure out how we can help and get involved. Our hope is that through our marketing efforts, more Dallasites will learn about the good happening in our city & become inspired to get involved.
Dallas Heroes Project is a 501(c)(30) non-profit organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com