Are you great at creating videos? Do you like telling human interest stories using videography? Do you enjoy video editing? Then we can use your help!
- Creating video content that is on-trend & optimized for popular social channels (on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and captures the attention and interest of Dallasites
- Conducting research to gather background information about a subject
- Conducting interviews to enhance and verify news stories
- Writing narration to accompany images and video clips
- Content should be informational, inspirational, fun and follow the Dallas Heroes Project brand guidelines
About Dallas Heroes Project
Dallas Hero’s Project celebrates local heroes, educating citizens on critical issues facing the city, and enables citizens to take social action to make a positive impact in the city of Dallas. Each month we pick 1 hero, a person making a positive impact in our city. Then we try to learn everything about that hero’s organization and cause to figure out how we can help and get involved. Our hope is that through our marketing efforts, more Dallasites will learn about the good happening in our city & become inspired to get involved.
Dallas Heroes Project is a 501(c)(30) non-profit organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume and/or video samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.